- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 196256, 6 pages
A Cost-Sensitive Ensemble Method for Class-Imbalanced Datasets
School of Computer and Information Technology, Liaoning Normal University, No. 1, Liushu South Street, Ganjingzi, Dalian,
Liaoning 116081, China
Received 28 December 2012; Accepted 25 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jianhong (Cecilia) Xia
Copyright © 2013 Yong Zhang and Dapeng Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qing-Yan Yin, Jiang-She Zhang, Chun-Xia Zhang, and Sheng-Cai Liu, “An Empirical Study on the Performance of Cost-Sensitive Boosting Algorithms with Different Levels of Class Imbalance,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Giorgio Valentini, “Hierarchical Ensemble Methods for Protein Function Prediction,” ISRN Bioinformatics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–34, 2014.