- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 196308, 5 pages
Solving a System of Linear Volterra Integral Equations Using the Modified Reproducing Kernel Method
College of Science, Harbin Engineering University, Heilongjiang 150001, China
Received 16 May 2013; Accepted 30 September 2013
Academic Editor: Rodrigo Lopez Pouso
Copyright © 2013 Li-Hong Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yulan Wang, Hao Yu, Fugui Tan, and Shuguang Li, “Using an Effective Numerical Method for Solving a Class of Lane-Emden Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Hameed Husam Hameed, Z. K. Eshkuvatov, Anvarjon Ahmedov, and N. M. A. Nik Long, “On Newton-Kantorovich Method for Solving the Nonlinear Operator Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.