- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 198926, 11 pages
Fourier Operational Matrices of Differentiation and Transmission: Introduction and Applications
1Department of Applied Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
2Center of Excellence on Modelling and Control Systems, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
3Department of Mathematics, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 1 January 2013; Revised 4 March 2013; Accepted 4 March 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos Vazquez
Copyright © 2013 F. Toutounian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. Toutounian, and E. Tohidi, “A new Bernoulli matrix method for solving second order linear partial differential equations with the convergence analysis,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 223, pp. 298–310, 2013.
- Emran Tohidi, F. Soleymani, and Adem Kilicman, “Robustness of Operational Matrices of Differentiation for Solving State-Space Analysis and Optimal Control Problems,” Abstract And Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Emran Tohidi, and Adem Kılıçman, “A Collocation Method Based on the Bernoulli Operational Matrix for Solving Nonlinear BVPs Which Arise from the Problems in Calculus of Variation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- E. Tohidi, Kh. Erfani, M. Gachpazan, and S. Shateyi, “A New Tau Method for Solving Nonlinear Lane-Emden Type Equations via Bernoulli Operational Matrix of Differentiation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Emran Tohidi, Atena Pasban, A. Kilicman, and S. Lotfi Noghabi, “An Efficient Pseudospectral Method for Solving a Class of Nonlinear Optimal Control Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Emran Tohidi, “Taylor matrix method for solving linear two-dimensional Fredholm integral equations with Piecewise Intervals,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2014.
- Emran Tohidi, and Hassan Saberi Nik, “A Bessel Collocation Method for Solving Fractional Optimal Control Problems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Emran Tohidi, M. M. Ezadkhah, and S. Shateyi, “Numerical Solution of Nonlinear Fractional Volterra Integro-Differential Equations via Bernoulli Polynomials,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Emran Tohidi, O. R. Navid Samadi, and S. Shateyi, “Convergence Analysis of Legendre Pseudospectral Scheme for Solving Nonlinear Systems of Volterra Integral Equations,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Emran Tohidi, and Mohammad Khorsand Zak, “A New Matrix Approach For Solving Second-Order Linear Matrix Partial Differential Equations,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2015.