- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 202650, 6 pages
A Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method for Laplace Equation within Local Fractional Operators
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang 4730 61, China
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Çankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele, RO-077125 Bucharest, Romania
5Institute of Software Science, Zhengzhou Normal University, Zhengzhou 450044, China
6Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou 221008, China
Received 15 November 2012; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din
Copyright © 2013 Yong-Ju Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guang-Sheng Chen, “Generalizations of Hölder’s and Some Related Integral Inequalities on Fractal Space,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yong-Ju Yang, Dumitru Baleanu, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Analysis of Fractal Wave Equations by Local Fractional Fourier Series Method,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Ya-Juan Hao, H. M. Srivastava, Hossein Jafari, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Helmholtz and Diffusion Equations Associated with Local Fractional Derivative Operators Involving the Cantorian and Cantor-Type Cylindrical Coordinates,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.