- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 202650, 6 pages
A Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method for Laplace Equation within Local Fractional Operators
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang 4730 61, China
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Çankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele, RO-077125 Bucharest, Romania
5Institute of Software Science, Zhengzhou Normal University, Zhengzhou 450044, China
6Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou 221008, China
Received 15 November 2012; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din
Copyright © 2013 Yong-Ju Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [20 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guang-Sheng Chen, “Generalizations of Hölder’s and Some Related Integral Inequalities on Fractal Space,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ai-Min Yang, Zeng-Shun Chen, H. M. Srivastava, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Application of the Local Fractional Series Expansion Method and the Variational Iteration Method to the Helmholtz Equation Involving Local Fractional Derivative Operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yong-Ju Yang, Dumitru Baleanu, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Analysis of Fractal Wave Equations by Local Fractional Fourier Series Method,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Ya-Juan Hao, H. M. Srivastava, Hossein Jafari, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Helmholtz and Diffusion Equations Associated with Local Fractional Derivative Operators Involving the Cantorian and Cantor-Type Cylindrical Coordinates,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Wei-Hua Su, Dumitru Baleanu, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Hossein Jafari, “Damped wave equation and dissipative wave equation in fractal strings withi n the local fractional variational iteration method,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Yu-Zhu Zhang, Ai-Min Yang, and Yue Long, “The Yang-Fourier Transforms To Heat-Conduction In A Semi-Infinite Fractal Bar,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 707–713, 2013.
- Shan-Shan Kong, Chun-Feng Liu, and Shu-Juan Yuan, “Reconstructive Schemes For Variational Iteration Method Within Yang-Laplace Transform With Application To Fractal Heat Conduction Problem,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 715–721, 2013.
- Mehmet Giyas Sakar, and Hilmi Ergören, “Alternative variational iteration method for solving the time-fractional Fornberg–Whitham equation,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Sheng-Ping Yan, Hossein Jafari, and Hassan Kamil Jassim, “Local Fractional Adomian Decomposition and Function Decomposition Methods for Laplace Equation within Local Fractional Operators,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Li Chen, Yang Zhao, Hossein Jafari, J. A. Tenreiro Machado, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method for Local Fractional Poisson Equations in Two Independent Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- E. M. E. Zayed, and K. A. E. Alurrfi, “The ()-Expansion Method and Its Applications to Find the Exact Solutions of Nonlinear PDEs for Nanobiosciences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yong-Ju Yang, and Liu-Qing Hua, “Variational Iteration Transform Method for Fractional Differential Equations with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Wei Wei, H. M. Srivastava, Yunyi Zhang, Lei Wang, Peiyi Shen, and Jing Zhang, “A Local Fractional Integral Inequality on Fractal Space Analogous to Anderson’s Inequality,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Ai-Min Yang, Yu-Zhu Zhang, and Xiao-Long Zhang, “The Nondifferentiable Solution for Local Fractional Tricomi Equation Arising in Fractal Transonic Flow by Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Hossein Jafari, Hasib Khan, and Sarah Jane Johnston, “Results for Mild solution of fractional coupled hybrid boundary value problems,” Open Mathematics, vol. 13, pp. 601–608, 2015.
- Rachid Bouchenafa, Rachid Saim, and Said Abboudi, “Numerical study of forced convection in a turbulent heat sink made of several rows of blocks of square form,” Heat And Mass Transfer, vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 1301–1311, 2015.
- M E Zayed Elsayed, and A E Alurrfi Khaled, “The generalized projective Riccati equations method and its applications for solving two nonlinear PDEs describing microtubules,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 10, no. 13, pp. 391–402, 2015.
- Yanchao Mao, Dalong Geng, Erjun Liang, and Xudong Wang, “Single-electrode triboelectric nanogenerator for scavenging friction energy from rolling tires,” Nano Energy, vol. 15, pp. 227–234, 2015.
- Hossein Jafari, Haleh Tajadodi, and Sarah Jane Johnston, “A Decomposition Method For Solving Diffusion Equations Via Local Fractional Time Derivative,” Thermal Science, vol. 19, pp. S123–S129, 2015.
- Shu Xu, Xiang Ling, Yang Zhao, and Hassan Kamil Jassim, “A Novel Schedule For Solving The Two-Dimensional Diffusion Problem In Fractal Heat Transfer,” Thermal Science, vol. 19, pp. S99–S103, 2015.