- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206515, 9 pages
Fixed Point Theorems on Ordered Metric Spaces through a Rational Contraction
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Bang Mod,
Bangkok 10140, Thailand
2Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India
3Department of Applied Mathematics & Humanities, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat 395007, India
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editor: Salvador Hernandez
Copyright © 2013 Poom Kumam et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B. S. Choudhury, N. Metiya, and C. Bandyopadhyay, “Fixed points of multivalued $$\alpha $$ α -admissible mappings and stability of fixed point sets in metric spaces,” Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo (1952 -), 2014.
- V. Pragadeeswarar, M. Marudai, P. Kumam, and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, “The Existence and Uniqueness of Coupled Best Proximity Point for Proximally Coupled Contraction in a Complete Ordered Metric Space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Fei He, “Some Notes on the Existence of Solution for Ordinary Differential Equations via Fixed Point Theory,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.