- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 207987, 8 pages
Ecological Vulnerability Assessment Integrating the Spatial Analysis Technology with Algorithms: A Case of the Wood-Grass Ecotone of Northeast China
1State Key Laboratory of Water Environment Simulation, School of Environment, Beijing Normal University, No. 19, Xinjiekouwai Street, Beijing 100875, China
2College of Geography and Tourism, Chongqing Normal University, No.12, TianChen Road, ShaPingBa District, Chongqing 400047, China
3Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, A11 DaTun Road, ChaoYang District, Beijing 100101, China
Received 25 February 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jianhong (Cecilia) Xia
Copyright © 2013 Zhi Qiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- QingXu Huang, ChunYang He, ZhiFeng Liu, and PeiJun Shi, “Modeling the impacts of drying trend scenarios on land systems in northern China using an integrated SD and CA model,” Science China Earth Sciences, 2014.
- Jun Liu, Xi Yang, Hao Long Liu, and Zhi Qiao, “Sensor Nodes Deployment Strategy for Monitoring Roadside Biomass Carbon Stocks of Tourism Destination: A Case of Wulong World Natural Heritage, China,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014.