- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209718, 11 pages
Chaos Analysis and Synchronization Control of Coronary Artery Systems
1Graduate Institute of Precision Manufacturing, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taichung 41170, Taiwan
2Department of Electrical Engineering, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taichung 41170, Taiwan
Received 15 September 2013; Accepted 27 September 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Bianca
Copyright © 2013 Cheng-Chi Wang and Her-Terng Yau. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. M. Jadhav, S. L. Nalbalwar, and A. A. Ghatol, “ECG arrhythmia classification using modular neural network model,” in Proceedings of the IEEE EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES '10), pp. 62–66, December 2010.
- D. A. Coast, R. M. Stern, G. G. Cano, and S. A. Briller, “An approach to cardiac arrhythmia analysis using hidden Markov models,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 826–836, 1990.
- C. Blondel, G. Malandain, R. Vaillant, and N. Ayache, “Reconstruction of coronary arteries from a single rotational X-ray projection sequence,” IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 653–663, 2006.
- D. Gao, M. Madden, D. Chambers, and G. Lyons, “Bayesian ANN classifier for ECG arrhythmia diagnostic system: A Comparison Study,” in Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN '05), pp. 2383–2388, August 2005.
- I. Khalil and F. Sufi, “CardioGrid: ECG analysis on demand to detect cardiovascular abnormalities,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Information Technology and Applications in Biomedicine (ITAB '09), November 2009.
- Z. Sun and W. Ding, “Analysis of coronary arterial dynamics from X-ray angiographic sequences,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design (ISCID '09), pp. 201–204, December 2009.
- J. Puentes, C. Roux, M. Garreau, and J. L. Coatrieux, “Dynamic feature extraction of coronary artery motion using DSA image sequences,” IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 857–871, 1998.
- X. P. Guan, Z. P. Fan, and C. L. Chen, Chaotic Control and Its Application in Secret Communication, National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2002.
- C. Y. Gong, Y. M. Li, and X. H. Sun, “Backstepping control of synchronization for biomathematical model of muscular blood vessel,” Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 24, pp. 604–607, 2006.
- C.-C. Wang, M.-J. Jang, and Y.-L. Yeh, “Bifurcation and nonlinear dynamic analysis of a flexible rotor supported by relative short gas journal bearings,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 566–582, 2007.
- C.-C. Wang, “Theoretical and nonlinear behavior analysis of a flexible rotor supported by a relative short herringbone-grooved gas journal-bearing system,” Physica D, vol. 237, no. 18, pp. 2282–2295, 2008.
- C.-C. Wang, “Application of a hybrid method to the nonlinear dynamic analysis of a flexible rotor supported by a spherical gas-lubricated bearing system,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 2035–2053, 2009.
- C. Bianca and L. Rondoni, “The nonequilibrium Ehrenfest gas: a chaotic model with flat obstacles?” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 013121, 2009.
- O. G. Jepps, C. Bianca, and L. Rondoni, “Onset of diffusive behavior in confined transport systems,” Chaos, vol. 18, no. 1, Article ID 013127, 2008.
- H.-T. Yau and C.-S. Shieh, “Chaos synchronization using fuzzy logic controller,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1800–1810, 2008.