- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 216035, 4 pages
Existence and Uniqueness of the Positive Definite Solution for the Matrix Equation
Department of Mathematics, Heze University, Heze, Shandong 274015, China
Received 15 May 2013; Revised 23 June 2013; Accepted 4 July 2013
Academic Editor: Vejdi I. Hasanov
Copyright © 2013 Dongjie Gao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. C. M. Ran and M. C. B. Reurings, “A nonlinear matrix equation connected to interpolation theory,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 379, pp. 289–302, 2004.
- A. Ferrante and B. C. Levy, “Hermitian solutions of the equation ,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 247, pp. 359–373, 1996.
- V. I. Hasanov, “Notes on two perturbation estimates of the extreme solutions to the equations ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 5, pp. 1355–1362, 2010.
- D. J. Gao and Y. H. Zhang, “Hermitian positive definite solutions of the matrix equation ,” Mathematica Numerica Sinica, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 73–80, 2007 (Chinese).
- X. Y. Yin and S. Y. Liu, “Positive definite solutions of the matrix equations ,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 3727–3739, 2010.
- J. Cai and G. L. Chen, “On the Hermitian positive definite solutions of nonlinear matrix equation ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 117–123, 2010.
- A. M. Sarhan, N. M. El-Shazly, and E. M. Shehata, “On the existence of extremal positive definite solutions of the nonlinear matrix equation ,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 51, no. 9-10, pp. 1107–1117, 2010.
- Y. Lim, “Solving the nonlinear matrix equation via a contraction principle,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 430, no. 4, pp. 1380–1383, 2009.
- X. F. Duan and A. P. Liao, “On Hermitian positive definite solution of the matrix equation ,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 27–36, 2009.
- J.-G. Sun, “Perturbation analysis of the matrix equation ,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 372, pp. 33–51, 2003.