- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 218346, 6 pages
Unbounded Solutions of Asymmetric Oscillator
College of Science, Hebei University of Engineering, Handan 056038, China
Received 4 July 2013; Revised 26 September 2013; Accepted 1 October 2013
Academic Editor: Shaoyong Lai
Copyright © 2013 Tieguo Ji and Zhenhui Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. C. Lazer and D. E. Leach, “Bounded perturbations of forced harmonic oscillators at resonance,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 82, pp. 49–68, 1969.
- C. Fabry and J. Mawhin, “Oscillations of a forced asymmetric oscillator at resonance,” Nonlinearity, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 493–505, 2000.
- M. Kunze, T. Küpper, and B. Liu, “Boundedness and unboundedness of solutions for reversible oscillators at resonance,” Nonlinearity, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1105–1122, 2001.
- Z. Wang, “Irrational rotation numbers and unboundedness of solutions of the second order differential equations with asymmetric nonlinearities,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 523–531, 2003.
- P. Walters, An Introduction to Ergodic Theory, vol. 79, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1982.
- B. Liu, “Boundedness of solutions for equations with p-Laplacian and an asymmetric nonlinear term,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 207, no. 1, pp. 73–92, 2004.
- X. Li and Z. Zhang, “Unbounded solutions and periodic solutions for second order differential equations with asymmetric nonlinearity,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, no. 9, pp. 2769–2777, 2007.
- J. M. Alonso and R. Ortega, “Unbounded solutions of semilinear equations at resonance,” Nonlinearity, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 1099–1111, 1996.
- J. M. Alonso and R. Ortega, “Roots of unity and unbounded motions of an asymmetric oscillator,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 143, no. 1, pp. 201–220, 1998.
- C. Fabry, “Landesman-Lazer conditions for periodic boundary value problems with asymmetric nonlinearities,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 116, no. 2, pp. 405–418, 1995.
- C. Fabry and A. Fonda, “Nonlinear resonance in asymmetric oscillators,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 58–78, 1998.
- C. Fabry and A. Fonda, “Unbounded motions of perturbed isochronous Hamiltonian systems at resonance,” Advanced Nonlinear Studies, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 351–373, 2005.
- B. Liu, “Boundedness in nonlinear oscillations at resonance,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 153, no. 1, pp. 142–174, 1999.
- R. Ortega, “Asymmetric oscillators and twist mappings,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 325–342, 1996.
- R. Ortega, “Boundedness in a piecewise linear oscillator and a variant of the small twist theorem,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 381–413, 1999.
- X. Yang, “Boundedness in nonlinear asymmetric oscillations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 108–131, 2002.
- X. Yang, “Unbounded solutions of asymmetric oscillator,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 487–494, 2004.
- X. Yang, “Unboundedness of the large solutions of an asymmetric oscillator,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 303, no. 1, pp. 304–314, 2005.