- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 218964, 7 pages
Algorithmic Approach to the Split Problems
Tianjin and Education Ministry, Key Laboratory of Advanced Composite Materials, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 6 June 2013; Accepted 26 June 2013
Academic Editor: Abdellah Bnouhachem
Copyright © 2013 Ming Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “A unified treatment of some iterative algorithms in signal processing and image reconstruction,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 103–120, 2004.
- Y. Censor, T. Bortfeld, B. Martin, and A. Trofimov, “A unified approach for inversion problems in intensity modulated radiation therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, pp. 2353–2365, 2006.
- Q. Yang, “The relaxed CQ algorithm solving the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 2004.
- B. Qu and N. Xiu, “A note on the algorithm for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1655–1665, 2005.
- H.-K. Xu, “Iterative methods for the split feasibility problem in infinite-dimensional Hilbert spaces,” Inverse Problems, vol. 26, no. 10, Article ID 105018, 17 pages, 2010.
- Y. Yao, Y.-C. Liou, and N. Shahzad, “A strongly convergent method for the split feasibility problem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 125046, 15 pages, 2012.
- L.-C. Ceng, Q. H. Ansari, and J.-C. Yao, “Relaxed extragradient methods for finding minimum-norm solutions of the split feasibility problem,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 75, no. 4, pp. 2116–2125, 2012.
- G. Stampacchia, “Formes bilinéaires coercitives sur les ensembles convexes,” vol. 258, pp. 4413–4416, 1964.
- G. M. Korpelevič, “An extragradient method for finding saddle points and for other problems,” Èkonomika I Matematicheskie Metody, vol. 12, pp. 747–756, 1976.
- R. Glowinski, Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Variational Problems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- A. N. Iusem, “An iterative algorithm for the variational inequality problem,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 13, pp. 103–114, 1994.
- M. A. Noor, “Some developments in general variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 152, no. 1, pp. 199–277, 2004.
- A. Bnouhachem, M. Li, M. Khalfaoui, and Z. Sheng, “A modified inexact implicit method for mixed variational inequalities,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 234, no. 12, pp. 3356–3365, 2010.
- A. Bnouhachem, M. A. Noor, and Z. Hao, “Some new extragradient iterative methods for variational inequalities,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 1321–1329, 2009.
- A. Bnouhachem and M. A. Noor, “Inexact proximal point method for general variational inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 324, no. 2, pp. 1195–1212, 2006.
- A. Bnouhachem, M. A. Noor, and Th. M. Rassias, “Three-steps iterative algorithms for mixed variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 436–446, 2006.
- E. Blum and W. Oettli, “From optimization and variational inequalities to equilibrium problems,” The Mathematics Student, vol. 63, pp. 123–145, 1994.
- P. L. Combettes and S. A. Hirstoaga, “Equilibrium programming in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 117–136, 2005.
- M. A. Noor and W. Oettli, “On general nonlinear complementarity problems and quasi-equilibria,” Le Matematiche, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 313–331, 1994.
- Y. Yao, M. A. Noor, and Y.-C. Liou, “On iterative methods for equilibrium problems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 497–509, 2009.
- M. A. Noor, “Fundamentals of equilibrium problems,” Mathematical Inequalities & Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 529–566, 2006.
- S. Takahashi and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence theorem for a generalized equilibrium problem and a nonexpansive mapping in a Hilbert space,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 1025–1033, 2008.
- T. Suzuki, “Strong convergence theorems for infinite families of nonexpansive mappings in general Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2005, no. 1, pp. 103–123, 2005.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, Topics in Metric Fixed Point Theory, vol. 28 of Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.
- H.-K. Xu, “Iterative algorithms for nonlinear operators,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 240–256, 2002.
- L. J. Zhang, J. M. Chen, and Z. B. Hou, “Viscosity approximation methods for nonexpansive mappings and generalized variational inequalities,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 691–698, 2010.