- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 230871, 3 pages
Analysis of Stability of Traveling Wave for Kadomtsev-Petviashvili Equation
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Qujing Normal University, Qujing, Yunnan 655011, China
2College of Information Science and Engineering, Yunnan University, Kunming, Yunnan 650091, China
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: de Dai
Copyright © 2013 Jun Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Dai, J. Liu, and Z. Liu, “Exact periodic kink-wave and degenerative soliton solutions for potential Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 2331–2336, 2010.
- D.-s. Li and H.-q. Zhang, “New soliton-like solutions to the potential Kadomstev-Petviashvili (PKP) equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 146, no. 2-3, pp. 381–384, 2003.
- X. Zeng, Z. Dai, D. Li, S. Han, and H. Zhou, “Some exact periodic soliton solution and resonance for the potential Kadomtsrv-Petviashvili equation,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 42, pp. 657–661, 2009.
- I. E. Inan and D. Kaya, “Some exact solutions to the potential Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation and to a system of shallow water wave equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 355, no. 4-5, pp. 314–318, 2006.
- D. Kaya and S. M. El-Sayed, “Numerical soliton-like solutions of the potential Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation by the decomposition method,” Physics Letters A, vol. 320, no. 2-3, pp. 192–199, 2003.
- Z. Li, Z. Dai, and J. Liu, “New periodic solitary-wave solutions to the -dimensional Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation,” Mathematical & Computational Applications, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 877–882, 2010.
- C. Tunç, “On the uniform boundedness of solutions of some non-autonomous differential equations of the fourth order,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 622–628, 1999.