- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232618, 2 pages
Comment on “A Note on Kang-Rafiq-Kwun Iteration Method for Solving Nonlinear Equations”
1Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics, Lahore Leads University, Lahore 54810, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University, Busan 614-714, Republic of Korea
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 25 August 2013
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2013 Shin Min Kang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-H. He, “Variational iteration method—some recent results and new interpretations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 207, no. 1, pp. 3–17, 2007.
- H. Li, “A note on Kang-Rafiq-Kwun iteration method for solving nonlinear equations,” Abstact and Applied Analysis. In Press.
- S. M. Kang, A. Rafiq, and Y. C. Kwun, “A new second-order iteration method for solving nonlinear equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 487062, 4 pages, 2013.
- A. Rafiq, “A note on “new classes of iterative methods for nonlinear equations” and ‘some iterative methods free from second derivatives for nonlinear equations’,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 193, no. 2, pp. 572–576, 2007.