- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 234319, 3 pages
Combined Exp-Function Ansatz Method and Applications
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Qujing Normal University, Qujing 655011, China
2School of Mathematics and Statics, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, China
3School of Information Science and Engineering, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, China
Received 3 November 2012; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din
Copyright © 2013 Gui Mu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Hirota, The Direct Method in Soliton Theory, vol. 155 of Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2004.
- S.-Y. Lou, “Searching for higher-dimensional integrable models from lower ones via Painlevé analysis,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 23, pp. 5027–5031, 1998.
- S.-Y. Lou, “Dromions, dromion lattice, breathers and instantons of the Davey-Stewartson equation,” Physica Scripta, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 7–12, 2002.
- S.-Y. Lou, “On the coherent structures of the Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 277, no. 2, pp. 94–100, 2000.
- S.-Y. Lou and H.-Y. Ruan, “Revisitation of the localized excitations of the -dimensional KdV equation,” Journal of Physics. A. Mathematical and General, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 305–316, 2001.
- S.-Y. Lou, J. Lin, and X.-Y. Tang, “Painlevé integrability and multi-dromion solutions of the dimensional AKNS system,” The European Physical Journal. B. Condensed Matter Physics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 473–478, 2001.
- Z. D. Dai, C. J. Wang, S. Q. Lin, D. L. Li, and G. Mu, “The three-wave method for nonlinear evolution equations,” Nonlinear Science Letters A, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 77–82, 2010.
- H. Jafari and H. Tajadodi, “He's variational iteration method for solving fractional Riccati differential equation,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2012, Article ID 764738, 8 pages, 2010.
- K. Li, J. Peng, and J. Jia, “Cauchy problems for fractional differential equations with Riemann-Liouville fractional derivatives,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 263, no. 2, pp. 476–510, 2012.
- J. J. Mohan and G. V. S. R. Deekshitulu, “Fractional order difference equations,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2012, Article ID 780619, 11 pages, 2012.
- R. Ellahi and A. Zeeshan, Analytical Solutions for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2012, http://www.amazon.com/Analytical-Solutions-non-Linear-Differential-Equations/dp/3846524158.
- A. Bekir, “Painlevé test for some -dimensional nonlinear equations,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 449–455, 2007.