- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237418, 5 pages
A Global Curvature Pinching Result of the First Eigenvalue of the Laplacian on Riemannian Manifolds
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Qufu Normal University, Shandong, Qufu 273165, China
2College of Science, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
Received 8 December 2012; Revised 19 February 2013; Accepted 9 March 2013
Academic Editor: Wenming Zou
Copyright © 2013 Peihe Wang and Ying Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. T. Yau and R. Schoen, Lectures in Differential Geometry, Scientific Press, 1988.
- P. Petersen and C. Sprouse, “Integral curvature bounds, distance estimates and applications,” Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 269–298, 1998.
- D. Yang, “Convergence of Riemannian manifolds with integral bounds on curvature. I,” Annales Scientifiques de l'École Normale Supérieure. Quatrième Série, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 77–105, 1992.
- I. Chavel, Riemannian Geometry: A Mordern Introduction, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- C. Sprouse, “Integral curvature bounds and bounded diameter,” Communications in Analysis and Geometry, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 531–543, 2000.
- P. Li and S. T. Yau, “Estimates of eigenvalues of a compact Riemannian manifold,” in AMS Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, pp. 205–239, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1980.