- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 240369, 9 pages
Uniqueness of Entire Functions concerning Difference Operator
College of Mathematics Science, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 401331, China
Received 1 July 2013; Accepted 27 September 2013
Academic Editor: Marco Sabatini
Copyright © 2013 Chun Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- L. Yang, Value Distribution Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- C.-C. Yang and H.-X. Yi, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- I. Laine, Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, vol. 15 of de Gruyter Studies in Mathematics, Walter de Gruyter & Co., Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- I. Lahiri, “Weighted sharing and uniqueness of meromorphic functions,” Nagoya Mathematical Journal, vol. 161, pp. 193–206, 2001.
- X.-G. Qi, L.-Z. Yang, and K. Liu, “Uniqueness and periodicity of meromorphic functions concerning the difference operator,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1739–1746, 2010.
- J. l. Zhang, Z. S. Gao, and S. Li, “Distribution of zeros and shared values of difference operators,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 102, no. 3, pp. 213–221, 2011.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the difference operator,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ. Mathematica, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2006.
- P. Li and C.-C. Yang, “Some further results on the unique range sets of meromorphic functions,” Kodai Mathematical Journal, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 437–450, 1995.
- H. X. Yi, “Uniqueness of meromorphic functions and a question of C. C. Yang,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 14, no. 1–4, pp. 169–176, 1990.
- H. X. Yi and C. C. Yang, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, Science Press, Beijng, China, 1995.
- A. Banerjee, “Meromorphic functions sharing one value,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2005, no. 22, pp. 3587–3598, 2005.
- I. Lahiri and A. Sarkar, “Uniqueness of a meromorphic function and its derivative,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 1, article 20, 2004.
- K. Liu, X. L. Liu, and T. B. Cao, “Some results on zeros distributions and uniqueness of derivatives of difference polynomials,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1107.0773v1.