- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 245452, 7 pages
Characterizations of Nonlinear Lie Derivations of
1Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
2Department of Mathematics, Mudanjiang Normal College, Mudanjiang 157012, China
Received 25 December 2012; Accepted 3 February 2013
Academic Editor: Chunrui Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Donghua Huo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Alaminos, M. Mathieu, and A. R. Villena, “Symmetric amenability and Lie derivations,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 433–439, 2004.
- B. E. Johnson, “Symmetric amenability and the nonexistence of Lie and Jordan derivations,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 120, no. 3, pp. 455–473, 1996.
- F. Y. Lu, “Lie derivations of -subspace lattice algebras,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, no. 8, pp. 2581–2590, 2007.
- F. Y. Lu, “Lie derivations of certain CSL algebras,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 155, pp. 149–156, 2006.
- M. Mathieu and A. R. Villena, “The structure of Lie derivations on -algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 504–525, 2003.
- P. Šemrl, “Additive derivations of some operator algebras,” Illinois Journal of Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 234–240, 1991.
- M. I. Berenguer and A. R. Villena, “Continuity of Lie derivations on Banach algebras,” Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society. Series II, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 625–630, 1998.
- D. Benkovič, “Lie derivations on triangular matrices,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 619–626, 2007.
- W.-S. Cheung, “Lie derivations of triangular algebras,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 299–310, 2003.
- A. R. Villena, “Lie derivations on Banach algebras,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 226, no. 1, pp. 390–409, 2000.
- F. Y. Lu and W. Jing, “Characterizations of Lie derivations of ,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 432, no. 1, pp. 89–99, 2010.
- W. Y. Yu and J.H. Zhang, “Nonlinear Lie derivations of triangular algebras,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 432, no. 11, pp. 2953–2960, 2010.
- P. S. Ji and W. Q. Qi, “Characterizations of Lie derivations of triangular algebras,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 435, no. 5, pp. 1137–1146, 2011.
- Z. F. Bai and S. P. Du, “The structure of nonlinear Lie derivation on von Neumann algebras,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 436, no. 7, pp. 2701–2708, 2012.
- D. G. Han, “Continuity and linearity of additive derivations of nest algebras on Banach spaces,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics B, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 227–236, 1996.