- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 248379, 9 pages
Stability Analysis for Mutually Delay-Coupled Semiconductor Lasers System
Department of Mathematics, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin 150040, China
Received 19 December 2012; Revised 4 February 2013; Accepted 5 February 2013
Academic Editor: Peixuan Weng
Copyright © 2013 Rina Su et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. P. S. Dias and J. S. W. Lamb, “Local bifurcation in symmetric coupled cell networks: linear theory,” Physica D, vol. 223, no. 1, pp. 93–108, 2006.
- D. Fan and J. Wei, “Hopf bifurcation analysis in a tri-neuron network with time delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 9–25, 2008.
- S. Guo and L. Huang, “Hopf bifurcating periodic orbits in a ring of neurons with delays,” Physica D, vol. 183, no. 1-2, pp. 19–44, 2003.
- C. Zhang, B. Zheng, and L. Wang, “Multiple Hopf bifurcations of three coupled van der Pol oscillators with delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 17, pp. 7155–7166, 2011.
- K. Miyakawa and K. Yamada, “Entrainment in coupled salt-water oscillators,” Physica D, vol. 127, no. 3-4, pp. 177–186, 1999.
- H. Erzgräber, D. Lenstra, B. Krauskopf, et al., “Mutually delay-coupled semiconductor lasers: mode bifurcation scenarios,” Optics Communications, vol. 255, no. 4–6, pp. 286–296, 2005.
- L. Illing, G. Hoth, L. Shareshian, and C. May, “Scaling behavior of oscillations arising in delay-coupled optoelectronic oscillators,” Physical Review E, vol. 83, no. 2, Article ID 026107, 2011.
- F. Drubi, S. Ibáñez, and J. A. Rodríguez, “Coupling leads to chaos,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 239, no. 2, pp. 371–385, 2007.
- J. Wu, “Symmetric functional-differential equations and neural networks with memory,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 350, no. 12, pp. 4799–4838, 1998.
- M. Golubitsky, I. Stewart, and D. G. Schaeffer, Singularities and Groups in Bifurcation Theory. Vol. II, vol. 69 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- C. Zhang, Y. Zhang, and B. Zheng, “A model in a coupled system of simple neural oscillators with delays,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 264–273, 2009.