- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 248717, 7 pages
Stability and Uniform Boundedness in Multidelay Functional Differential Equations of Third Order
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Yüzüncü Yıl University, 65080 Van, Turkey
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Tonghua Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Cemil Tunç and Melek Gözen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cemil Tunç, and Melek Gözen, “Convergence of Solutions to a Certain Vector Differential Equation of Third Order,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and R. Nistal, “Approximate Solutions by Truncated Taylor Series Expansions of Nonlinear Differential Equations and Related Shadowing Property with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- A. T. Ademola, B. S. Ogundare, M. O. Ogundiran, and O. A. Adesina, “Stability, Boundedness, and Existence of Periodic Solutions to Certain Third-Order Delay Differential Equations with Multiple Deviating Arguments,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.