- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250586, 9 pages
Second-Order Multiagent Systems with Event-Driven Consensus Control
School of Automation Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 610054, China
Received 27 November 2012; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Pedro M. Lima
Copyright © 2013 Jiangping Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiangping Hu, Ji Geng, and Hong Zhu, “An observer-based consensus tracking control and application to event-triggered tracking,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2014.
- Yuan Fan, “Suboptimal Event-Triggered Consensus of Multiagent Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Xieyan Zhang, and Jing Zhang, “Distributed Event-Triggered Control of Multiagent Systems with General Linear Dynamics,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.