- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250586, 9 pages
Second-Order Multiagent Systems with Event-Driven Consensus Control
School of Automation Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 610054, China
Received 27 November 2012; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Pedro M. Lima
Copyright © 2013 Jiangping Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. H. DeGroot, “Reaching a consensus,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 69, no. 345, pp. 118–121, 1974.
- R. Olfati-Saber, J. A. Fax, and R. M. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- J. Hu and G. Feng, “Distributed tracking control of leader-follower multi-agent systems under noisy measurement,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1382–1387, 2010.
- L. Moreau, “Stability of multiagent systems with time-dependent communication links,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 169–182, 2005.
- J. Lorenz and D. A. Lorenz, “On conditions for convergence to consensus,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 1651–1656, 2010.
- Z.-J. Tang, T.-Z. Huang, and J.-L. Shao, “Containment control of multiagent systems with multiple leaders and noisy measurements,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 262153, 9 pages, 2012.
- P. Lin, K. Qin, Z. Li, and W. Ren, “Collective rotating motions of second-order multi-agent systems in three-dimensional space,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 365–372, 2011.
- K. D. Do, “Formation control of multiple elliptical agents with limited sensing ranges,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 1330–1338, 2012.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- Y. Cao, D. Stuart, W. Ren, and Z. Meng, “Distributed containment control for multiple autonomous vehicles with double-integrator dynamics: algorithms and experiments,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 929–938, 2011.
- Y. Hong, G. Chen, and L. Bushnell, “Distributed observers design for leader-following control of multi-agent networks,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 846–850, 2008.
- Z. Wu, L. Peng, L. Xie, and J. Wen, “Stochastic bounded consensus tracking of second-order multi-agent systems with measurement noises and sampled-data,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, vol. 68, no. 3-4, pp. 261–273, 2012.
- J. Wang, D. Cheng, and X. Hu, “Consensus of multi-agent linear dynamic systems,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 144–155, 2008.
- Y. Tian, “High-order consensus of heterogeneous multi-agent systems,” in Proceedings of the 8th Asian Control Conference, pp. 341–346, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2011.
- X. Wang, Y. Hong, J. Huang, and Z.-P. Jiang, “A distributed control approach to a robust output regulation problem for multi-agent linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2891–2895, 2010.
- J. Hu and G. Feng, “Quantized tracking control for a multi-agent system with high-order leader dynamics,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 988–997, 2011.
- Z. Li, Z. Duan, and G. Chen, “Dynamic consensus of linear multi-agent systems,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 19–28, 2011.
- P. Tabuada, “Event-triggered real-time scheduling of stabilizing control tasks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 1680–1685, 2007.
- Y. Gao and L. Wang, “Sampled-data based consensus of continuous-time multi-agent systems with time-varying topology,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 1226–1231, 2011.
- Z.-J. Tang, T.-Z. Huang, J.-L. Shao, and J.-P. Hu, “Leader-following consensus for multi-agent systems via sampled-data control,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 5, no. 14, pp. 1658–1665, 2011.
- D. V. Dimarogonas, E. Frazzoli, and K. H. Johansson, “Distributed event-triggered control for multi-agent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 1291–1297, 2012.
- Z. Liu, Z. Chen, and Z. Yuan, “Event-triggered average-consensus of multi-agent systems with weighted and direct topology,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 845–855, 2012.
- J. Hu, G. Chen, and H.-X. Li, “Distributed event-triggered tracking control of leader-follower multi-agent systems with communication delays,” Kybernetika, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 630–643, 2011.
- C. Godsil and G. Royle, Algebraic Graph Theory, vol. 207 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1985.
- T. Mori and I. A. Derese, “A brief summary of the bounds on the solution of the algebraic matrix equations in control theory,” International Journal of Control, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 247–256, 1984.
- R. Merris, “Laplacian matrices of graphs: a survey,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 197-198, pp. 143–176, 1994.