- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251694, 3 pages
A Study on Iterative Algorithm for Stochastic Distribution Free Inventory Models
Department of Transportation Logistics & Marketing Management, Toko University, Chiayi County 61363, Taiwan
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Somyot Plubtieng
Copyright © 2013 Jennifer Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Paknejad, F. Nasri, and J. F. Affisco, “Defective units in a continuous review (s, Q) system,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 33, pp. 2767–2777, 1995.
- K. S. Wu and L. Y. Ouyang, “(Q, r, L) Inventory model with defective items,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 39, no. 1-2, pp. 173–185, 2001.
- I. Moon and G. Gallego, “Distribution free procedures for some inventory models,” Journal of Operational Research Society, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 651–658, 1994.
- C.-T. Tung, Y.-W. Wou, S.-W. Lin, and P. Deng, “Technical note on inventory model with defective items,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 878645, 8 pages, 2010.