- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 259470, 7 pages
Convergence Theorems for Common Fixed Points of a Finite Family of Relatively Nonexpansive Mappings in Banach Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang 321004, China
2Department of Mathematics, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yisheng Song
Copyright © 2013 Yuanheng Wang and Weifeng Xuan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pham Ky Anh, and Dang Van Hieu, “Parallel and sequential hybrid methods for a finite family of asymptotically quasi $$\phi $$ ϕ -nonexpansive mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 2014.
- Yuanheng Wang, and Huimin Shi, “A Modified Mixed Ishikawa Iteration for Common Fixed Points of Two Asymptotically Quasi Pseudocontractive Type Non-Self-Mappings,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.
- Yuanheng Wang, “Strong Convergence Theorems for Common Fixed Points of an Infinite Family of Asymptotically Nonexpansive Mappings,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.