- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 260573, 7 pages
Wavelet Optimal Estimations for Density Functions under Severely Ill-Posed Noises
Department of Applied Mathematics, Beijing University of Technology, Pingle Yuan 100, Beijing 100124, China
Received 6 October 2013; Accepted 13 November 2013
Academic Editor: Ding-Xuan Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Rui Li and Youming Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Pensky and B. Vidakovic, “Adaptive wavelet estimator for nonparametric density deconvolution,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 2033–2053, 1999.
- J. Fan and J.-Y. Koo, “Wavelet deconvolution,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 734–747, 2002.
- K. Lounici and R. Nickl, “Global uniform risk bounds for wavelet deconvolution estimators,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 201–231, 2011.
- R. Li and Y. Liu, “Wavelet optimal estimations for a density with some additive noises,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 2013.
- I. Daubechies, Ten Lectures on Wavelets, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1992.
- W. Hardle, G. Kerkyacharian, D. Picard, and A. Tsybakov, Wavelets, Approximation and Statistical Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- A. B. Tsybakov, Introduction to Nonparametric Estimation, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- R. DeVore, G. Kerkyacharian, D. Picard, and V. Temlyakov, “Approximation methods for supervised learning,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 3–58, 2006.