- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 261353, 9 pages
LMI-Based Stability Criterion of Impulsive T-S Fuzzy Dynamic Equations via Fixed Point Theory
1Institution of Mathematics, Yibin University, Yibin, Sichuan 644007, China
2College of Mathematics and Software Science, Sichuan Normal University, Chengdu 610066, China
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 6 August 2013
Academic Editor: Chuanzhi Bai
Copyright © 2013 Ruofeng Rao and Zhilin Pu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ruofeng Rao, Shouming Zhong, and Xiongrui Wang, “Stochastic stability criteria with LMI conditions for Markovian jumping impulsive BAM neural networks with mode-dependent time-varying delays and nonlinear reaction-diffusion,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Zhilin Pu, and Ruofeng Rao, “Exponential robust stability of T-S fuzzy stochastic p-Laplace PDEs under zero-boundary condition,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Ruofeng Rao, and Zhilin Pu, “LMI-Based Stability Criterion of Impulsive T-S Fuzzy Dynamic Equations via Fixed Point Theory,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Xi Chen, Huizhong Mao, and Chen Qiao, “Without Diagonal Nonlinear Requirements: The More General P-Critical Dynamical Analysis for UPPAM Recurrent Neural Networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Ruofeng Rao, Zhilin Pu, Shouming Zhong, and Jialin Huang, “On the Role of Diffusion Behaviors in Stability Criterion for p-Laplace Dynamical Equations with Infinite Delay and Partial Fuzzy Parameters under Dirichlet Boundary Value,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Ruofeng Rao, Shouming Zhong, and Xiongrui Wang, “Delay-dependent exponential stability for Markovian jumping stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with p-Laplace diffusion and partially known transition rates via a differential inequality,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 183, 2013.
- Ruofeng Rao, “Delay-Dependent Exponential Stability for Nonlinear Reaction-Diffusion Uncertain Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks with Partially Known Transition Rates via Hardy-Poincare Inequality,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics Series B, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 575–598, 2014.