- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 265473, 9 pages
Nonfragile Robust Finite-Time - Controller Design for a Class of Uncertain Lipschitz Nonlinear Systems with Time-Delays
College of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
Received 21 December 2012; Revised 8 March 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jein-Shan Chen
Copyright © 2013 Jun Song and Shuping He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Song, and Shuping He, “Observer-based finite-time passive control for a class of uncertain time-delayed Lipschitz nonlinear systems,” Transactions of The Institute of Measurement and Control, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 797–804, 2014.
- Xia Chen, and Shuping He, “Resilient Robust Finite-Time Controller Design for Uncertain Neutral System with Mixed Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Yang Yu, Zengqiang Mi, Yikun Xu, and Tong Zhao, “Global Multivariable Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Mechanical Elastic Energy Storage System under Multiclass Nonharmonic External Disturbances,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Qing Sun, Shunyi Zhao, and Yanyan Yin, “Optimal State Estimation for Discrete-Time Markov Jump Systems with Missing Observations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.