- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270791, 9 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of Switched Stochastic Delayed Cellular Neural Networks via Average Dwell Time Method
1College of Mathematics and Computing Science, Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410114, China
2Hunan Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Changsha, Hunan 410005, China
3School of Business, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan 410081, China
Received 28 January 2013; Accepted 31 March 2013
Academic Editor: Zhichun Yang
Copyright © 2013 Hanfeng Kuang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. O. Chua and L. Yang, “Cellular neural networks: theory,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1257–1272, 1988.
- L. O. Chua and L. Yang, “Cellular neural networks: applications,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1273–1290, 1988.
- D. Liu and A. Michel, “Celular neural networks for associative memories,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 40, pp. 119–121, 1993.
- H.-C. Chen, Y.-C. Hung, C.-K. Chen, T.-L. Liao, and C.-K. Chen, “Image-processing algorithms realized by discrete-time cellular neural networks and their circuit implementations,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1100–1108, 2006.
- P. Venetianer and T. Roska, “Image compression by delayed CNNs,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 45, pp. 205–215, 1998.
- T. Roska, T. Boros, P. Thiran, and L. Chua, “Detecting simple motion using cellular neural networks,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop Cellular Neural Networks Application, pp. 127–138, 1990.
- T. Roska and L. Chua, “Cellular neural networks with nonlinear and delay-type template,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 20, pp. 469–481, 1992.
- F. Wen and X. Yang, “Skewness of return distribution and coefficient of risk premium,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 360–371, 2009.
- F. Wen, Z. Li, C. Xie, and S. David, “Study on the fractal and chaotic features of the Shanghai composite index,” Fractals—Complex Geometry Patterns and Scaling in Nature and Society, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 133–140, 2012.
- S. Haykin, Neural Networks, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1994.
- C. Huang and J. Cao, “Almost sure exponential stability of stochastic cellular neural networks with unbounded distributed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, pp. 3352–3356, 2009.
- C. Huang and J. Cao, “On pth moment exponential stability of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, pp. 986–990, 2010.
- R. Rakkiyappan and P. Balasubramaniam, “Delay-dependent asymptotic stability for stochastic delayed recurrent neural networks with time varying delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 198, no. 2, pp. 526–533, 2008.
- H. Zhao, N. Ding, and L. Chen, “Almost sure exponential stability of stochastic fuzzy cellular neural networks with delays,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1653–1659, 2009.
- B. Li and D. Xu, “Mean square asymptotic behavior of stochastic neural networks with infinitely distributed delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, pp. 3311–3317, 2009.
- L. Wan, Q. Zhou, P. Wang, and J. Li, “Ultimate boundedness and an attractor for stochastic Hopfield neural networks with time-varying delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 953–958, 2012.
- L. Wan and Q. Zhou, “Attractor and ultimate boundedness for stochastic cellular neural networks with delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2561–2566, 2011.
- W. Yu, J. Cao, and W. Lu, “Synchronization control of switched linearly coupled neural networks with delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, pp. 858–866, 2010.
- L. Wu, Z. Feng, and W. Zheng, “Exponential stability analysis for delayed neural networks with switching parameters: average dwell time approach,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, pp. 1396–1407, 2010.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “A simple way to synchronize chaotic systems with applications to secure communication systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 3, pp. 1619–1627, 1993.
- W. Yu, J. Cao, and K. Yuan, “Synchronization of switched system and application in communication,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, pp. 4438–4445, 2008.
- C. Maia and M. Goncalves, “Application of switched adaptive system to load forecasting,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 78, pp. 721–727, 2008.
- H. Wu, X. Liao, W. Feng, S. Guo, and W. Zhang, “Robust stability analysis of uncertain systems with two additive time-varying delay components,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 4345–4353, 2009.
- X. Yang, C. Huang, and Q. Zhu, “Synchronization of switched neural networks with mixed delays via impulsive control,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 817–826, 2011.
- J. Lian and K. Zhang, “Exponential stability for switched Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with average dwell time,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 331–343, 2011.
- T.-F. Li, J. Zhao, and G. M. Dimirovski, “Stability and -gain analysis for switched neutral systems with mixed time-varying delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 9, pp. 2237–2256, 2011.
- C. Huang and J. Cao, “Convergence dynamics of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with unbounded distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, pp. 561–572, 2011.
- J. Hespanha and A. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell time,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2655–2660, 1999.
- K. Gu, “An integral inequality in the stability problem of time-delay systems,” in Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2805–2810, 2000.