- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 273040, 6 pages
Results on Difference Analogues of Valiron-Mohon'ko Theorem
1Department of Mathematics, Guangdong University of Education, Guangzhou 510303, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
Received 6 April 2013; Accepted 4 May 2013
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2013 Ran Ran Zhang and Zhi Bo Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shuang-Ting Lan, and Zong-Xuan Chen, “On Properties of Meromorphic Solutions of Certain Difference Painlevé III Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Hong Yan Xu, “On the Deficiencies of Some Differential-Difference Polynomials,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.