- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 273040, 6 pages
Results on Difference Analogues of Valiron-Mohon'ko Theorem
1Department of Mathematics, Guangdong University of Education, Guangzhou 510303, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
Received 6 April 2013; Accepted 4 May 2013
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2013 Ran Ran Zhang and Zhi Bo Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- L. Yang, Value Distribution Theory and New Research, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1982.
- I. Laine, Nevanlinna theory and complex differential equations, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- W. Bergweiler and J. K. Langley, “Zeros of differences of meromorphic functions,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 142, no. 1, pp. 133–147, 2007.
- Z. X. Chen, Z. B. Huang, and X. M. Zheng, “On properties of difference polynomials,” Acta Mathematica Scientia B, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 627–633, 2011.
- Z. X. Chen and K. H. Shon, “Estimates for the zeros of differences of meromorphic functions,” Science in China A, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 2447–2458, 2009.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Difference analogue of the lemma on the logarithmic derivative with applications to difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 314, no. 2, pp. 477–487, 2006.
- I. Laine and C.-C. Yang, “Clunie theorems for difference and q-difference polynomials,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 556–566, 2007.
- I. Laine and C.-C. Yang, “Value distribution of difference polynomials,” Japan Academy A, vol. 83, no. 8, pp. 148–151, 2007.
- R. R. Zhang and Z. X. Chen, “Value distribution of difference polynomials of meromorphic functions,” Science China Mathematics, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 1115–1130, 2012.
- R. R. Zhang and Z. X. Chen, “Value distribution of meromorphic functions and their differences,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 395–406, 2012.
- R. Korhonen and O. Ronkainen, “Order reduction method for linear difference equations,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 139, no. 9, pp. 3219–3229, 2011.
- C.-C. Yang and I. Laine, “On analogies between nonlinear difference and differential equations,” Japan Academy A, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 10–14, 2010.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Meromorphic solutions of difference equations, integrability and the discrete Painlevé equations,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. R1–R38, 2007.
- A. A. Gol'dberg and I. V. Ostrovskii, Distribution of Values of Meromorphic Functions, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1970.