- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275250, 8 pages
A Realization of Hom-Lie Algebras by Iso-Deformed Commutator Bracket
Department of Mathematics, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Received 21 March 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Shi Weichen
Copyright © 2013 Xiuxian Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. M. Santilli, “Addendum to: ‘On a possible Lie-admissible covering of the Galilei relativity in Newtonian mechanics for nonconservative and Galilei form-noninvariant systems’,” Hadronic Journal, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 1279–1342, 1978.
- R. M. Santilli, “Invariant Lie-admissible formulation of quantum deformations,” Foundations of Physics, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1159–1177, 1997.
- D. S. Sourlas and G. T. Tsagas, Mathematical Foundations of the Lie-Santilli Theory, “Naukova Dumka”, Kiev, Ukraine, 1993.
- J. T. Hartwig, D. Larsson, and S. D. Silvestrov, “Deformations of Lie algebras using -derivations,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 295, no. 2, pp. 314–361, 2006.
- D. Larsson and S. D. Silvestrov, “Quasi-Lie algebras,” Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 391, pp. 241–248, 2005.
- D. Larsson and S. D. Silvestrov, “Quasi-hom-Lie algebras, central extensions and 2-cocycle-like identities,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 288, no. 2, pp. 321–344, 2005.
- N. Hu, “-Witt algebras, -Lie algebras, -holomorph structure and representations,” Algebra Colloquium, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 51–70, 1999.
- Q. Jin and X. Li, “Hom-Lie algebra structures on semi-simple Lie algebras,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 319, no. 4, pp. 1398–1408, 2008.
- D. Yau, “The Hom-Yang-Baxter equation, Hom-Lie algebras, and quasi-triangular bialgebras,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 42, no. 16, pp. 165–202, 2009.
- A. Makhlouf and S. D. Silvestrov, “Hom-algebra structures,” Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 51–64, 2008.
- J. E. Humphreys, Introduction to Lie Algebras and Representation Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- N. Jacobson, Lie Algebras, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1962.
- Y. Sheng, “Representations of hom-Lie algebras,” Algebras and Representation Theory, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1081–1098, 2012.
- D. Yau, “Hom-algebras and homology,” Journal of Lie Theory, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 409–421, 2009.
- D. Yau, “The Hom-Yang-Baxter equation and Hom-Lie algebras,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 52, no. 5, 2011.