- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278606, 9 pages
On Kadison-Schwarz Type Quantum Quadratic Operators on
Department of Computational & Theoretical Sciences, Faculty of Science, International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 141, 25710 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Received 3 January 2013; Revised 13 March 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Academic Editor: Natig M. Atakishiyev
Copyright © 2013 Farrukh Mukhamedov and Abduaziz Abduganiev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M.-D. Choi, “Completely positive linear maps on complex matrices,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 10, pp. 285–290, 1975.
- W. A. Majewski and M. Marciniak, “On a characterization of positive maps,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 34, no. 29, pp. 5863–5874, 2001.
- M. B. Ruskai, S. Szarek, and E. Werner, “An analysis of completely positive trace-preserving maps on ,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 347, pp. 159–187, 2002.
- E. Stormer, “Positive linear maps of operator algebras,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 110, pp. 233–278, 1963.
- W. A. Majewski, “On non-completely positive quantum dynamical maps on spin chains,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 40, no. 38, pp. 11539–11545, 2007.
- A. G. Robertson, “Schwarz inequalities and the decomposition of positive maps on -algebras,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 291–296, 1983.
- S. J. Bhatt, “Stinespring representability and Kadison's Schwarz inequality in non-unital Banach star algebras and applications,” Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences, vol. 108, no. 3, pp. 283–303, 1998.
- R. Bhatia and R. Sharma, “Some inequalities for positive linear maps,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 436, no. 6, pp. 1562–1571, 2012.
- R. Bhatia and C. Davis, “More operator versions of the Schwarz inequality,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 215, no. 2, pp. 239–244, 2000.
- U. Groh, “The peripheral point spectrum of Schwarz operators on -algebras,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 176, no. 3, pp. 311–318, 1981.
- U. Groh, “Uniform ergodic theorems for identity preserving Schwarz maps on -algebras,” Journal of Operator Theory, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 395–404, 1984.
- A. G. Robertson, “A Korovkin theorem for Schwarz maps on -algebras,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 156, no. 2, pp. 205–207, 1977.
- F. Mukhamedov, H. Akın, S. Temir, and A. Abduganiev, “On quantum quadratic operators of and their dynamics,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 376, no. 2, pp. 641–655, 2011.
- M. A. Nielsen and I. L. Chuang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- N. N. Ganikhodzhaev and F. M. Mukhamedov, “On quantum quadratic stochastic processes and some ergodic theorems for such processes,” Uzbekskiĭ Matematicheskiĭ Zhurnal, no. 3, pp. 8–20, 1997.
- N. N. Ganikhodzhaev and F. M. Mukhamedov, “On the ergodic properties of discrete quadratic stochastic processes defined on von Neumann algebras,” Rossiĭ skaya Akademiya Nauk, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 3–20, 2000.
- F. M. Mukhamedov, “Ergodic properties of quadratic discrete dynamical systems on -algebras,” Methods of Functional Analysis and Topology, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 63–75, 2001.
- F. M. Mukhamedov, “On the decomposition of quantum quadratic stochastic processes into layer-Markov processes defined on von Neumann algebras,” Izvestiya. Mathematics, vol. 68, no. 5, pp. 171–188, 2004.
- R. Ganikhodzhaev, F. Mukhamedov, and U. Rozikov, “Quadratic stochastic operators and processes: results and open problems,” Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 279–335, 2011.
- S. L. Woronowicz, “Compact matrix pseudogroups,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 111, no. 4, pp. 613–665, 1987.
- U. Franz and A. Skalski, “On ergodic properties of convolution operators associated with compact quantum groups,” Colloquium Mathematicum, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 13–23, 2008.
- F. Mukhamedov and A. Abduganiev, “On the description of bistochastic Kadison-Schwarz operators on ,” Open Systems & Information Dynamics, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 245–253, 2010.
- O. Bratteli and D. W. Robertson, Operator Algebras and Quantum Statistical Mechanics. I, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1979.
- W. A. Majewski and M. Marciniak, “On the structure of positive maps between matrix algebras,” in Noncommutative Harmonic Analysis with Applications to Probability, vol. 78 of The Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, pp. 249–263, Banach Center Publications, Warsaw, Poland, 2007.
- A. Kossakowski, “A class of linear positive maps in matrix algebras,” Open Systems & Information Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 213–220, 2003.
- W. A. Majewski and M. Marciniak, “Decomposability of extremal positive unital maps on ,” in Quantum Probability, M. Bozejko, W. Mlotkowski, and J. Wysoczanski, Eds., vol. 73, pp. 347–356, Banach Center Publications, Warsaw, Poland, 2006.