- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 279681, 8 pages
A Note on Fractional Order Derivatives and Table of Fractional Derivatives of Some Special Functions
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein 9300, South Africa
2Yildiz Technical University, Department of Mathematical Engineering, Davutpasa, 34210 İstanbul, Turkey
Received 10 January 2013; Accepted 1 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana and Aydin Secer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G.F. Jefferson, and J. Carminati, “FracSym: Automated symbolic computation of Lie symmetries of fractional differential equations,” Computer Physics Communications, 2013.
- Zuodong Yang, “Analytic Solution of a Class of Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Nonlinear Fractional Jaulent-Miodek and Whitham-Broer-Kaup Equations within Sumudu Transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Manuel A. Duarte-Mermoud, and Javier A. Gallegos, “Sufficient Condition on the Fractional Integral for the Convergence of a Fu nction,” Scientific World Journal, 2013.
- Daliang Zhao, and Yansheng Liu, “Multiple Positive Solutions for Nonlinear Fractional Boundary Value Problems,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Necdet Bildik, “The Use of Fractional Order Derivative to Predict the Groundwater Flow,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Necdet Bildik, “Approximate Solution of Tuberculosis Disease Population Dynamics Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Numerical Solution of a Kind of Fractional Parabolic Equations via Two Difference Schemes,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Necdet Bildik, “Existence and Numerical Solution of the Volterra Fractional Integral Equations of the Second Kind,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Ernestine Alabaraoye, “Solving a system of fractional partial differential equations arising in th e model of HIV infection of CD4(+) cells and attractor one-dimensional Kell er-Segel equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Innocent Rusagara, “On the Agaciro Equation via the Scope of Green Function,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.