- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281581, 5 pages
Oscillation Criteria for Linear Neutral Delay Differential Equations of First Order
School of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 10 May 2013; Revised 11 August 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editor: Aref Jeribi
Copyright © 2013 Fatima N. Ahmed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Ladas and Y. G. Sficas, “Oscillations of neutral delay differential equations,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 438–445, 1986.
- Q. Chuanxi and G. Ladas, “Oscillations of first-order neutral equations with variable coefficients,” Monatshefte für Mathematik, vol. 109, no. 2, pp. 103–111, 1990.
- S. G. Ruan, “Oscillations for first order neutral differential equations with variable coefficients,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 147–152, 1991.
- E. M. Elabbasy and S. H. Saker, “Oscillation of delay differential equation with several positive and negative coefficients,” Discussiones Mathematicae, vol. 23, pp. 39–52, 2003.
- M. R. S. Kulenović, G. Ladas, and A. Meimaridou, “Necessary and sufficient condition for oscillations of neutral differential equations,” Australian Mathematical Society Journal B, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 362–375, 1987.
- B. Karpuz and O. Öcalan, “Oscillation criteria for some classes of linear delay differential equations of first-order,” Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics. Academia Sinica, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 293–314, 2008.
- I. R. Al-Amri, “On the oscillation of first-order neutral delay differential equations with real coefficients,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 245–249, 2002.
- J. S. Yu, Z. Wang, and C. X. Qian, “Oscillation of neutral delay differential equations,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 195–200, 1992.
- J. Jaroš, “On characterization of oscillations in first-order linear neutral differential equations,” Funkcialaj Ekvacioj, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 331–342, 1991.
- M. K. Grammatikopoulos, E. A. Grove, and G. Ladas, “Oscillations of first-order neutral delay differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 120, no. 2, pp. 510–520, 1986.
- I. Győri and G. Ladas, Oscillation Theory of Delay Differential Equations, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, The Clarendon Press, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- I. Kubiaczyk and S. H. Saker, “Oscillation of solutions to neutral delay differential equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 343–359, 2002.
- R. D. Driver, “A mixed neutral system,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 155–158, 1984.
- E. M. Elabbasy and S. H. Saker, “Oscillation of first order neutral delay differential equations,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 311–321, 2001.
- K. Farrell, E. A. Grove, and G. Ladas, “Neutral delay differential equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 27, no. 1–3, pp. 181–197, 1988.
- M. K. Grammatikopoulos, E. A. Grove, and G. Ladas, “Oscillation and asymptotic behavior of neutral differential equations with deviating arguments,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 1–19, 1986.
- J. K. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- J. S. Yu, M.-P. Chen, and H. Zhang, “Oscillation and nonoscillation in neutral equations with integrable coefficients,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 65–71, 1998.
- B. G. Zhang, “Oscillation of first order neutral functional-differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 311–318, 1989.