- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281675, 5 pages
SPICE Mutator Model for Transforming Memristor into Meminductor
1College of Mathematics Science, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 401331, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 23 October 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaodi Li
Copyright © 2013 Hui Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. O. Chua, “Memristor-the missing circuit element,” IEEE Transaction on Circuit and System, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 507–519, 1971.
- D. B. Strukov, G. S. Snider, D. R. Stewart, and R. S. Williams, “The missing memristor found,” Nature, vol. 453, pp. 80–83, 2008.
- R. S. Williams, “How we found the missing circuit element,” IEEE Spectrum, pp. 1–11, 2008.
- G. S. Rose, “Overview: memristive devices, circuits and systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS '10), pp. 1955–1958, Paris, France, June 2010.
- X. F. Hu, S. K. Duan, L. D. Wang, and X. F. Liao, “Memristive crossbar array with applications in image processing,” Science China, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 500–512, 2011.
- Q. Xia, W. Robinett, M. W. Cumbie et al., “Memristor-CMOS hybrid integrated circuits for reconfigurable logic,” Nano Letters, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 3640–3645, 2009.
- S. H. Jo, T. Chang, I. Ebong, B. B. Bhadviya, P. Mazumder, and W. Lu, “Nanoscale memristor device as synapse in neuromorphic systems,” Nano Letters, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 1297–1301, 2010.
- L. O. Chua and S. M. Kang, “Memristive devices and systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 209–223, 1976.
- M. D. Ventra, Y. V. Pershin, and L. O. Chua, “Circuit elements with memory: memristors, memcapacitors, and meminductors,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 97, no. 10, pp. 1717–1724, 2009.
- M. D. Ventra, Y. V. Pershin, and L. O. Chua, “Putting memory into circuit elements: memristors, memcapacitors, and meminductors,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 97, no. 8, pp. 1371–1372, 2009.
- D. Biolek, V. Biolková, and Z. Kolka, “SPICE modeling of meminductor based on its constitutive relation,” in Proceedings of the 10th WSEAS International Conference on Instrumentation, Measurement, Circuits and Systems (IMCAS '11), pp. 76–79, March 2011.
- D. Biolek, Z. Biolek, and V. Biolkova, “SPICE modeling of memcapacitor,” Electronics Letters, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 520–522, 2010.
- L. O. Chua, “Nonlinear circuit foundations for nanodevices—part I: the four-element torus,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 91, no. 11, pp. 1830–1859, 2003.
- Z. Biolek, D. Biolek, and V. Biolková, “SPICE model of memristor with nonlinear dopant drift,” Radioengineering, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 210–214, 2009.
- D. Biolek, V. Biolková, and Z. Kolka, “Mutators simulating memcapacitors and meminductors,” in Proceedings of the Asia Pacific Conference on Circuit and System (APCCAS '10), pp. 800–803, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2010.
- M. Mahvash and A. C. Parker, “A memristor SPICE model for designing memristor circuits,” in Proceedings of the 53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS '10), pp. 989–992, Seattle, Wash, USA, August 2010.
- L. O. Chua, “Synthesis of new nonlinear network elements,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 1325–1340, 1968.
- Y. V. Pershin and M. D. Ventra, “Memristive circuits simulate memcapacatiors and meminductors,” Electronics Letters, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 517–518, 2010.
- D. Biolek and V. Biolkova, “Mutator for transforming memristor into memcapacitor,” Electronics Letters, vol. 46, no. 21, pp. 1428–1429, 2010.