- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281949, 6 pages
The Existence of a Nontrivial Solution for a -Kirchhoff Type Elliptic Equation in
1Science and Information College, Qingdao Agricultural University, Qingdao 266109, China
2College of Science, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
Received 11 March 2013; Revised 18 July 2013; Accepted 18 July 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Motreanu
Copyright © 2013 Zonghu Xiu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Kirchhoff, Mechanik, Teubner, Leipzig, 1883.
- H. Bueno, G. Ercole, W. Ferreira, and A. Zumpano, “Existence and multiplicity of positive solutions for the -laplacian with nonlocal coefficient,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 343, no. 1, pp. 151–158, 2008.
- F. J. S. A. Corrêa and G. M. Figueiredo, “On a -kirchhoff equation via Krasnoselskii's genus,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 819–822, 2009.
- F. J. S. A. Corrêa and G. M. Figueiredo, “On an elliptic equation of -kirchhoff type via variational methods,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 263–277, 2006.
- F. J. S. A. Corrêa and R. G. Nascimento, “On a nonlocal elliptic system of -kirchhoff-type under Neumann boundary condition,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 49, no. 3-4, pp. 598–604, 2009.
- D. Liu and P. Zhao, “Multiple nontrivial solutions to a -kirchhoff equation,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 75, no. 13, pp. 5032–5038, 2012.
- S. Heidarkhani, “Infinitely many solutions for systems of two-point kirchhoff-type boundary value problems,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 133–152, 2013.
- J. Jin and X. Wu, “Infinitely many radial solutions for Kirchhoff-type problems in ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 369, no. 2, pp. 564–574, 2010.
- B. Ricceri, “On an elliptic kirchhoff-type problem depending on two parameters,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 543–549, 2010.
- F. Cammaroto, A. Chinnì, and B. Di Bella, “Some multiplicity results for quasilinear Neumann problems,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 154–162, 2006.
- S. Cingolani and G. Vannella, “On the multiplicity of positive solutions for -laplace equations via Morse theory,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 247, no. 11, pp. 3011–3027, 2009.
- M. Franca, “Radial ground states and singular ground states for a spatial-dependent -laplace equation,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 248, no. 11, pp. 2629–2656, 2010.
- A. Kristály and W. Marzantowicz, “Multiplicity of symmetrically distinct sequences of solutions for a quasilinear problem in ,” Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 15, no. 1-2, pp. 209–226, 2008.
- J. Su and Z.-Q. Wang, “Sobolev type embedding and quasilinear elliptic equations with radial potentials,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 250, no. 1, pp. 223–242, 2011.
- S. B. Liu, “On ground states of superlinear -Laplacian equations in ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 361, no. 1, pp. 48–58, 2010.
- J. I. Díaz, Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Free Boundaries, vol. 106 of Research Notes in Mathematics, Pitman Advanced Publishing, Boston, Mass, USA, 1985, Elliptic equations.
- A. Ambrosetti and P. H. Rabinowitz, “Dual variational methods in critical point theory and applications,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 14, pp. 349–381, 1973.
- M. Struwe, Variational Methods, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 3rd edition, 2000, Applications to nonlinear partial differential equations and Hamiltonian systems.