- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 282593, 14 pages
Semi-Idealized Study on Estimation of Partly and Fully Space Varying Open Boundary Conditions for Tidal Models
1Institute of Physical Oceanography, Ocean College, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
2MOE Key Laboratory of Coast and Island Development, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
3Laboratory of Physical Oceanography, Ocean University of China, Qingdao 266100, China
4China Offshore Environmental Services Ltd., Qingdao 266061, China
Received 5 June 2013; Revised 1 September 2013; Accepted 1 September 2013
Academic Editor: Rasajit Bera
Copyright © 2013 Jicai Zhang and Haibo Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daosheng Wang, Qiang Liu, and Xianqing Lv, “A Study on Bottom Friction Coefficient in the Bohai, Yellow, and East China Sea,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Guangzhen Jin, Qiang Liu, and Xianqing Lv, “Inversion Study of Vertical Eddy Viscosity Coefficient Based on an Internal Tidal Model with the Adjoint Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–14, 2015.