- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 286043, 11 pages
Controller Design of Multiinput Multioutput Time-Delay Large-Scale System
1Department of Electrical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, 1 University Road, Tainan 701, Taiwan
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Hwa Hsia Institute of Technology, 111 Gong Jhuan Road, Chung Ho, Taipei 235, Taiwan
Received 13 June 2013; Revised 28 July 2013; Accepted 28 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chang-Hua Lien
Copyright © 2013 Chia-Wei Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Zhou, P. Shi, S. Xu, and H. Li, “Adaptive output feedback control for nonlinear time-delay systems by fuzzy approximation approach,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 301–313, 2013.
- R. D. Driver, Ordinary and Delay Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- A. H. G'orecki, S. Fuksa, P. Grabowski, and A. Korytowski, Analysis and Synthesis of Time Delay Systems, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- H. Trinh and M. Aldeen, “Output tracking for linear uncertain time-delay systems,” IEE Proceedings—Control Theory and Applications, vol. 143, no. 6, pp. 481–488, 1996.
- S. Phoojaruenchanachai, K. Uahchinkul, and Y. Prempraneerach, “Robust perturbed systems: a geometric approach,” International Journal of Control, vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 87–91, 1998.
- P. H. A. Ngoc, “Stability of positive differential systems with delay,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 203–209, 2013.
- W. H. Kwon and A. E. Pearson, “Feedback stabilization of linear systems with delayed control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 266–269, 1980.
- C. D. Persis, T. N. Jensen, R. Ortega, and R. Wisniewski, “Output regulation of large-scale hydraulic networks,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2013.
- Y. Guo, S. H. Hosseini, C. Y. Tang, J. N. Jiang, and R. G. Ramakumar, “An approximate wind turbine control system model for wind farm power control,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 262–274, 2013.
- D. Yue, E. Tian, and Q.-L. Han, “A delay system method for designing event-triggered controllers of networked control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 475–481, 2013.
- B. Rahmani and A. H. D. Markazi, “Variable selective control method for networked control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 975–982, 2013.
- H. Gao, T. Chen, and J. Lam, “A new delay system approach to network-based control,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 39–52, 2008.
- X. Jiang, Q.-L. Han, S. Liu, and A. Xue, “A new H∞ stabilization criterion for networked control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1025–1032, 2008.
- J. Yang, J. Tan, Z. Shu, and L. Chen, “Approximate variable structure control for transient load in large hydraulic press,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, pp. 310–312, Hong Kong, January 2013.
- N. Nasiri, H. Sadjadian, and A. Mohammad, “Voltage-based control of a flexible-joint electrically driven robot using backstepping approach,” in Proceedings of the 4th Power Electronics, Drive Systems and Technologies Conference, pp. 541–546, Tehran, Iran, February 2013.
- M. Qin and J. Xu, “Improved pulse regulation control technique for switching DC-DC converters operating in DCM,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 1819–1830, 2013.
- C. G. Claudel, T. Chamoin, and A. M. Bayen, “Solutions to estimation problems for Scalar Hamilton-Jacobi equations using linear programming,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2013.
- A. Isidori, “H∞ control via measurement feedback for affine nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 553–574, 1994.
- L. Paunonen and S. Pohjolainen, “Reduced order internal models in robust output regulation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2013.
- S. Gopalswamy and J. K. Hedrick, “Tracking nonlinear non-minimum phase systems using sliding control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 1141–1158, 1993.
- A. Bidram, A. Davoudi, F. L. Lewis, and J. M. Guerrero, “Distributed cooperative secondary control of microgrids using feedback linearization,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 3462–3470, 2013.
- A. Hamadi, S. Rahmani, and K. Al-Haddad, “Digital control of a shunt hybrid power filter adopting a nonlinear control approach,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2013.
- Y. H. Liu, N. R. Watson, K. L. Zhou, and B. F. Yang, “converter system nonlinear modelling and control for transmission applications—part II: CSC systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 1391–1401, 2013.
- D. Chwa, “Tracking control of differential-drive wheeled mobile robots using a backstepping-like feedback linearization,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part A, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 1285–1295, 2010.
- J. C. Willems, “Almost invariant subspaces: an approach to high gain feedback design. I. Almost controlled invariant subspaces,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 235–252, 1981.
- R. Marino, W. Respondek, and A. J. van der Schaft, “Almost disturbance decoupling for single-input single-output nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 34, no. 9, pp. 1013–1017, 1989.
- X. Liu and Z. Lin, “Further results on disturbance attenuation for multiple input multiple output nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '10), pp. 6342–6347, Baltimore, Md, USA, July 2010.
- Z. Zhong and J. Wang, “Looper-tension almost disturbance decoupling control for hot strip finishing mill based on feedback linearization,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 3668–3679, 2011.
- S. Kunimatsu, M. Ishitobi, and T. Fujii, “Decentralized PID control for systems with relative degree no more than 2,” in Proceedings of the SICE Annual Conference, pp. 1106–1109, Akita, Japan, August 2012.
- F. Henrotte, H. Heumann, E. Lange, and K. Hameyer, “Upwind 3-D vector potential formulation for electromagnetic braking simulations,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 2835–2838, 2010.
- H. K. Khali, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1996.
- R. Marino and P. Tomei, “Nonlinear output feedback tracking with almost disturbance decoupling,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 18–28, 1999.
- K. Khorasani and P. V. Kokotovic, “A corrective feedback design for nonlinear systems with fast actuators,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 67–69, 1986.
- R. Marino and P. V. Kokotovic, “A geometric approach to nonlinear singularly perturbed control systems,” Automatica, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 31–41, 1988.