- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 290497, 6 pages
Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for the Modified Rayleigh Price Model with Time Delay
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 9 May 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sakthivel Rathinasamy
Copyright © 2013 Yanhui Zhai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanhui Zhai, Ying Xiong, and Xiaona Ma, “Hopf Bifurcation Analysis in a Modified Price Differential Equation Model with Two Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Xinhong Pan, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Yapei Wang, “Dynamic Analysis of a Delayed Reaction-Diffusion Predator-Prey System with Modified Holling-Tanner Functional Response,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.