- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 290497, 6 pages
Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for the Modified Rayleigh Price Model with Time Delay
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 9 May 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sakthivel Rathinasamy
Copyright © 2013 Yanhui Zhai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Lv and Z. Liu, “Hopf bifurcation of price Reyleigh equation with time delay,” Journal of Jilin University, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 441–448, 2009.
- Z. Xi-fan, C. Xia, and C. Yun-qing, “A qualitative analysis of price model in differential equations of price,” Journal of Shenyang Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 83–86, 2004.
- H. I. Freedman, J. W.-H. So, and P. Waltman, “Coexistence in a model of competition in the chemostat incorporating discrete delays,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 859–870, 1989.
- J. Wei and C. Yu, “Hopf bifurcation analysis in a model of oscillatory gene expression with delay,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 139, no. 4, pp. 879–895, 2009.
- Y. Song, J. Wei, and M. Han, “Local and global Hopf bifurcation in a delayed hematopoiesis model,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 3909–3919, 2004.
- J. K. Hale and S. M. V. Lunel, Introduction to Functional Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1995.
- G. Mircea, M. Neamtu, and D. Opris, Dynamical Systems from Economy, Mechanic and Biology Described by Differential Equations with Time Delay, Editura Mirton, Timişoara, Romania, 2003 (Romanian).
- H. Bai and Y. Zhai, “Hopf bifurcation analysis for the model of the chemostat with one species of organism,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 829045, 7 pages, 2013.
- Y. Song and J. Wei, “Bifurcation analysis for Chen's system with delayed feedback and its application to control of chaos,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 75–91, 2004.
- J. Wei, “Bifurcation analysis in a scalar delay differential equation,” Nonlinearity, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 2483–2498, 2007.
- S. Ruan and J. Wei, “On the zeros of transcendental functions with applications to stability of delay differential equations with two delays,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems A, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 863–874, 2003.