- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 290574, 10 pages
Synchronization of Chaotic Neural Networks with Leakage Delay and Mixed Time-Varying Delays via Sampled-Data Control
1Department of Mathematics, Chongqing Jiaotong University, Chongqing 400074, China
2Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou 313000, China
3College of Information Science and Engineering, Chongqing Jiaotong University, Chongqing 400074, China
Received 26 September 2013; Accepted 30 October 2013
Academic Editor: Xinsong Yang
Copyright © 2013 Ting Lei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaofeng Chen, Qiankun Song, Yurong Liu, and Zhenjiang Zhao, “Global μ-Stability of Impulsive Complex-Valued Neural Networks with Leakage Delay and Mixed Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Yajuan Liu, and S. M. Lee, “Synchronization of chaotic Lur’e systems using sampled-data PD control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2016.