- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 296038, 7 pages
Multiple Solutions for Boundary Value Problems of th-Order Nonlinear Integrodifferential Equations in Banach Spaces
School of Economics, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
Received 23 June 2013; Revised 18 September 2013; Accepted 20 September 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Kurasov
Copyright © 2013 Yanlai Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Guo, “Integro-differential equations on unbounded domains in Banach spaces,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics. Series B, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 435–446, 1999.
- Y. Chen and B. Qin, “Multiple positive solutions for first-order impulsive singular integro-differential equations on the half line in a Banach space,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, article 69, 24 pages, 2013.
- Y. Liu, “Positive solutions of second order singular initial value problem in Banach space,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 833–845, 2002.
- Y. L. Chen and B. X. Qin, “Multiple solutions of singular boundary value problems for nonlinear integro-differential equations in Banach spaces,” Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 550–561, 2005.
- D. Guo, “Existence of positive solutions for nth-order nonlinear impulsive singular integro-differential equations in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 68, no. 9, pp. 2727–2740, 2008.
- D. Guo, “Positive solutions of an infinite boundary value problem for nth-order nonlinear impulsive singular integro-differential equations in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 2078–2090, 2009.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, vol. 5 of Notes and Reports in Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1988.
- D. Guo, V. Lakshmikantham, and X. Liu, Nonlinear Integral Equations in Abstract Spaces, vol. 373 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1996.