- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 303626, 7 pages
Fixed Point Results in Quasi-Cone Metric Spaces
School of Mathematical Sciences Faculty of Science and Technology, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi,
Received 23 November 2012; Accepted 22 February 2013
Academic Editor: Douglas Anderson
Copyright © 2013 Fawzia Shaddad and Mohd Salmi Md Noorani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eniola Funmilayo Kazeem, Collins Amburo Agyingi, and Yaé Ulrich Gaba, “On Quasi-Pseudometric Type Spaces,” Chinese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- M. Aphane, and S. P. Moshokoa, “On Quasimetrizability of Quasicone Metric Spaces,” Chinese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–4, 2015.
- Truong Q. Bao, and Antoine Soubeyran, “Variational Analysis in Cone Pseudo-Quasimetric Spaces and Applications to Group Dynamics,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2016.