- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 306746, 10 pages
A New Legendre Spectral Galerkin and Pseudo-Spectral Approximations for Fractional Initial Value Problems
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Beni-Suef University, Beni-Suef 62511, Egypt
Received 1 May 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 A. H. Bhrawy and M. A. Alghamdi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fukang Yin, Junqiang Song, Yongwen Wu, and Lilun Zhang, “Numerical Solution of the Fractional Partial Differential Equations by the Two-Dimensional Fractional-Order Legendre Functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Mohsen Zayernouri, and George Em Karniadakis, “Fractional spectral collocation methods for linear and nonlinear variable order FPDEs,” Journal of Computational Physics, 2014.