- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 310679, 11 pages
-Dimensional Fractional Lagrange's Inversion Theorem
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Taibah University, Al-Madinah, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Astronomy, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Cairo 12613, Egypt
Received 10 November 2012; Revised 14 January 2013; Accepted 20 January 2013
Academic Editor: Ciprian A. Tudor
Copyright © 2013 F. A. Abd El-Salam. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fawzy A. Abd El-Salam, “Fractional approach of Maxwell equations in the curved spacetime,” Journal of Taibah University for Science, 2013.
- F.A. Abd El-Salam, “Generalized class of fractional inverse lagrange expansion,” Journal of Taibah University for Science, 2013.