- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 312479, 10 pages
Berinde-Type Generalized Contractions on Partial Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, College of Education of Jubail, Dammam University, Saudi Arabia
2Laboratoire Physique Mathmaétique, Fonctions Spéciales et Applications (MAPSFA) LR11ES35, Université de Sousse, Ecole Supérieure des Sciences et de Technologie de Hammam Sousse, Rue Lamine el Abbassi, 4011 Hammam Sousse, Tunisia
3Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, İncek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 21 October 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Abdul Latif
Copyright © 2013 Hassen Aydi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dejan Ilic, and Vladimir Pavlovic, “Three extensions of Ciric quasicontraction on partial metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Chuanxi Zhu, and Chunfang Chen, “Fixed point theorems for weakly C-contractive mappings in partial metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Fawzia Shaddad, Mohd Salmi Md Noorani, and Saud M. Alsulami, “Common fixed-point results for generalized Berinde-type contractions which involve altering distance functions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Talat Nazir, and Mujahid Abbas, “Common fixed points of two pairs of mappings satisfying (E.A)-property in partial metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 237, 2014.