- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 313782, 6 pages
On Fixed Points of -Contractive Multivalued Mappings in Cone Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, King Abdul Aziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Received 10 July 2013; Revised 13 September 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Salvador Romaguera
Copyright © 2013 Marwan Amin Kutbi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. Hussain, S. Khaleghizadeh, P. Salimi, and F. Akbar, “New Fixed Point Results with PPF Dependence in Banach Spaces Endowed with a Graph,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Jamshaid Ahmad, Chakkrid Klin-Eam, and Akbar Azam, “Common Fixed Points for Multivalued Mappings in Complex Valued Metric Spaces with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Jamshaid Ahmad, Akbar Azam, and Ahmed Saleh Al-Rawashdeh, “Generalized Common Fixed Point Results via Greatest Lower Bound Property,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Muhammad Arshad, Jamshaid Ahmad, and Akbar Azam, “Generalized Common Fixed Point Results with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.