- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 319241, 7 pages
Convergence of a New Modified Ishikawa Type Iteration for Common Fixed Points of Total Asymptotically Strict Pseudocontractive Semigroups
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua, Zhejiang 321004, China
Received 28 April 2013; Revised 3 June 2013; Accepted 3 June 2013
Academic Editor: Abdellah Bnouhachem
Copyright © 2013 Yuanheng Wang and Chunjie Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Chang, L. Wang, Y. K. Tang, and L. Yang, “The split common fixed point problem for total asymptotically strictly pseudocontractive mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 385638, 13 pages, 2012.
- M. O. Osilike and B. G. Akuchu, “Common fixed points of a finite family of asymptotically pseudocontractive maps,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2004, no. 2, pp. 81–88, 2004.
- Q. Miao, R. Chen, and H. Zhou, “Convergence of an implicit iteration process for a finite family of total asymptotically pseudocontractive maps,” International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2, no. 9–12, pp. 433–436, 2008.
- Y. H. Wang, “Strong convergence theorems for asymptotically weak G-pseudo--contractive non-self-mappings with the generalized projection in Banach spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 651304, 11 pages, 2012.
- X. Li, J. K. Kim, and N. Huang, “Viscosity approximation of common fixed points for -Lipschitzian semigroup of pseudocontractive mappings in Banach spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 936121, 16 pages, 2009.
- W. Xu and Y. H. Wang, “Strong convergence of the iterative methods for hierarchical fixed point problems of an infinite family of strictly nonself pseudocontractions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 457024, 11 pages, 2012.
- S. Zhang, “Convergence theorem of common fixed points for Lipschitzian pseudo-contraction semi-groups in Banach spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 145–152, 2009.
- J. Quan, S. Chang, and M. Liu, “Strong and weak convergence of an implicit iterative process for pseudocontractive semigroups in Banach space,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, article 142, 2012.
- L. Yang and F. H. Zhao, “Large strong convergence theorems for total asymptotically strict pseudocontractive semigroup in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, article 24, 2012.
- S. Chang, Y. J. Cho, H. W. J. Lee, and C. K. Chan, “Strong convergence theorems for Lipschitzian demicontraction semigroups in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, Article ID 583423, 10 pages, 2011.
- Y.-H. Wang and Y.-H. Xia, “Strong convergence for asymptotically pseudocontractions with the demiclosedness principle in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, article 45, 2012.
- K. Aoyama, Y. Kimura, W. Takahashi, and M. Toyoda, “Approximation of common fixed points of a countable family of nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 2350–2360, 2007.