- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323072, 10 pages
Vision Target Tracker Based on Incremental Dictionary Learning and Global and Local Classification
School of Computer and Communication, Lanzhou University of Technology, Lan Zhou 730050, China
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Yang Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Bai and Y. F. Li, “Robust visual tracking with structured sparse representation appearance model,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 45, pp. 2390–2404, 2012.
- F. Chen, Q. Wang, S. Wang, W. Zhang, and W. Xu, “Object tracking via appearance modeling and sparse representation,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 29, pp. 787–796, 2011.
- D. Comaniciu, V. Ramesh, and P. Meer, “Kernel-based object tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 564–577, 2003.
- D. A. Ross, J. Lim, R. S. Lin, and M. H. Yang, “Incremental learning for robust visual tracking,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 77, no. 1–3, pp. 125–141, 2008.
- B. Babenko, S. Belongie, and M. H. Yang, “Visual tracking with online multiple instance learning,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPR '09), pp. 983–990, June 2009.
- Z. Yin and R. T. Collins, “Object tracking and detection after occlusion via numerical hybrid local and global mode-seeking,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '08), pp. 1–8, June 2008.
- S. Avidan, “Ensemble tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, pp. 261–271, 2007.
- X. Mei and H. Ling, “Robust visual tracking using L1 minimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '09), pp. 1436–1443, 2009.
- Z. Han, J. Jiao, B. Zhang, Q. Ye, and J. Liu, “Visual object tracking via sample-based Adaptive Sparse Representation (AdaSR),” Pattern Recognition, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 2170–2183, 2011.
- B. Liu, L. Yang, J. Huang, P. Meer, L. Gong, and C. Kulikowski, “Robust and fast collaborative tracking with two stage sparse optimization,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6314, no. 4, pp. 624–637, 2010.
- X. Mei, H. Ling, Y. Wu, E. Blasch, and L. Bai, “Minimum error bounded efficient L1 tracker with occlusion detection,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '11), pp. 1257–1264, 2011.
- J. A. Tropp and S. J. Wright, “Computational methods for sparse solution of linear inverse problems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, pp. 948–958, 2010.
- Q. Zhang and B. Li, “Discriminative K-SVD for dictionary learning in face recognition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '10), pp. 2691–2698, June 2010.
- J. Mairal, F. Bach, J. Ponce, and G. Sapiro, “Online dictionary learning for sparse coding,” in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference On Machine Learning (ICML '09), pp. 689–696, June 2009.
- M. Yang, L. Zhang, X. Feng, and D. Zhang, “Fisher discrimination dictionary learning for sparse representation,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '11), pp. 543–550, 2011.
- J. Wright, A. Y. Yang, A. Ganesh, S. S. Sastry, and Y. Ma, “Robust face recognition via sparse representation,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 210–227, 2009.
- J. Wen, X. Gao, Y. Yuan, D. Tao, and J. Li, “Incremental tensor biased discriminant analysis: a new color-based visual tracking method,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 4–6, pp. 827–839, 2010.