- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323126, 9 pages
Ordered Variational Inequalities and Ordered Complementarity Problems in Banach Lattices
1Department of Mathematics, Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH 45662, USA
2Center for Fundamental Science, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung 807, Taiwan
Received 18 November 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Jinlu Li and Ching-Feng Wen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Aussel and N. Hadjisavvas, “On quasimonotone variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 445–450, 2004.
- J.-P. Crouzeix, “Pseudomonotone variational inequality problems: existence of solutions,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 305–314, 1997.
- G. Isac, Complementarity Problems, vol. 1528 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1992.
- G. Isac, V. M. Sehgal, and S. P. Singh, “An alternate version of a variational inequality,” Indian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 25–31, 1999.
- G. Isac and J. L. Li, “Complementarity problems, Karamardian's condition and a generalization of Harker-Pang condition,” Nonlinear Analysis Forum, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 383–390, 2001.
- S. Karamardian, “Complementarity problems over cones with monotone and pseudomonotone maps,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 445–454, 1976.
- D. Kinderlehrer and G. Stampacchia, An Introduction to Variational Inequalities and Their Applications, vol. 88 of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- J. L. Li and J. C. Yao, “The existence of maximum and minimum solutions to general variational inequalities in the Hilbert lattices,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, Article ID 904320, 19 pages, 2011.
- B. Ricceri, “Basic existence theorems for generalization variational and quasi-variational inequalities,” in Variational Inequalities and Network Equilibrium Problems (Erice, 1994), F. Gian-nessi and A. Maugeri, Eds., pp. 251–255, Plenum, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- J. C. Yao, “Variational inequalities with generalized monotone operators,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 691–705, 1994.
- N. D. Yen, “On a problem of B. Ricceri on variational inequalities,” in Fixed Point Theory and Applications: Volume 5, Y. J. Cho, J. K. Kim, and S. M. Kang, Eds., pp. 163–173, Nova Science, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- H. Nishimura and E. A. Ok, “Solvability of variational inequalities on Hilbert lattices,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 608–625, 2012.
- J. C. Li and E. A. Ok, “Optimal solutions to variational inequalities on Banach lattices,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 388, no. 2, pp. 1157–1165, 2012.
- C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, Positive Operators, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2006.
- N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators, Part I, Wiley Classics Library, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1988.