- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323806, 8 pages
Finite Time Inverse Optimal Stabilization for Stochastic Nonlinear Systems
1College of Mathematics, Physics, and Information Engineering, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua 321004, China
2Laboratory of Intelligent Control and Robotics, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 20 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ljubisa Kocinac
Copyright © 2013 Xiushan Cai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. T. Haimo, “Finite time controllers,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 760–770, 1986.
- S. P. Bhat and D. S. Bernstein, “Finite-time stability of continuous autonomous systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 751–766, 2000.
- S. P. Bhat and D. S. Bernstein, “Finite-time stability of homogeneous systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 2513–2514, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 1997.
- Y. Orlov, “Finite time stability and robust control synthesis of uncertain switched systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 43, pp. 751–766, 2005.
- E. Moulay, M. Dambrine, N. Yeganefar, and W. Perruquetti, “Finite-time stability and stabilization of time-delay systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 561–566, 2008.
- S. G. Nersesov, C. Nataraj, and J. M. Avis, “Design of finite-time stabilizing controllers for nonlinear dynamical systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 900–918, 2009.
- S. P. Bhat and D. S. Bernstein, “Continuous finite-time stabilization of the translational and rotational double integrators,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 678–682, 1998.
- Y. Hong, J. Huang, and Y. Xu, “On an output feedback finite-time stabilization problem,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 305–309, 2001.
- S. Li, H. Du, and X. Lin, “Finite-time consensus algorithm for multi-agent systems with double-integrator dynamics,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 1706–1712, 2011.
- H. Du, S. Li, and C. Qian, “Finite-time attitude tracking control of spacecraft with application to attitude synchronization,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2711–2717, 2011.
- H. B. Du and S. H. Li, “Finite-time attitude stabilization for a spacecraft using homogeneous method,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 35, pp. 740–748, 2012.
- E. Moulay and W. Perruquetti, “Finite time stability and stabilization of a class of continuous systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 323, no. 2, pp. 1430–1443, 2006.
- Z. Artstein, “Stabilization with relaxed controls,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 1163–1173, 1983.
- E. D. Sontag, “A Lyapunov-like characterization of asymptotic controllability,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 462–471, 1983.
- E. D. Sontag, “A “universal” construction of Artstein's theorem on nonlinear stabilization,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 117–123, 1989.
- P. Florchinger, “A universal formula for the stabilization of control stochastic differential equations,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 155–162, 1993.
- R. Chabour and M. Oumoun, “On a universal formula for the stabilization of control stochastic nonlinear systems,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 359–368, 1999.
- W. Chen and L. C. Jiao, “Finite-time stability theorem of stochastic nonlinear systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 2105–2108, 2010.
- W. Chen and L. C. Jiao, “Authors’ reply to “Comments on ‘Finite-time stability theorem of stochastic nonlinear systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, pp. 2105–2108, 2010.
- W. Chen and L. C. Jiao, “Authors’ reply to “Comments on ‘Finite-time stability theorem of stochastic nonlinear systems”,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1544–1545, 2011.
- R. A. Freeman and P. V. Kokotovic, “Inverse optimality in robust stabilization,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1365–1391, 1996.
- R. Situ, Theory of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps and Applications, Mathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- X. Cai, L. Liu, J. Huang, and W. Zhang, “Globally asymptotical stabilisation for a class of feedback linearisable differential inclusion systems,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 5, no. 14, pp. 1586–1596, 2011.
- P. Chen, C. Z. Hou, and Y. Feng, Stochastic Mathematics, National Defence Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2008.