- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 324741, 8 pages
Dissipative Output Tracking Control of Linear Systems with Time Delay
1School of Science, Shenyang University of Technology, Shenyang, Liaoning 110870, China
2Institute of Systems Science, Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110819, China
3Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta, 116 Street and 85 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2G1, Canada
4College of Science, Shenyang JianZhu University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110168, China
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 29 April 2013
Academic Editor: Guanglu Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Yi Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Martin, S. Devasia, and B. Paden, “A different look at output tracking: control of a VTOL aircraft,” Automatica, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 101–107, 1996.
- E. Kim, “Output feedback tracking control of robot manipulators with model uncertainty via adaptive fuzzy logic,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 368–378, 2004.
- F. Zhang, D. M. Dawson, M. S. de Queiroz, and W. E. Dixon, “Global adaptive output feedback tracking control of robot manipulators,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1203–1208, 2000.
- K. D. Do, Z.-P. Jiang, and J. Pan, “A global output-feedback controller for simultaneous tracking and stabilization of unicycle-type mobile robots,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 589–594, 2004.
- Q. L. Zhang, C. Liu, and X. Zhang, Complexity, analysis and control of singular biological systems, vol. 421 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, London, UK, 2012.
- Z.-P. Jiang, “Decentralized and adaptive nonlinear tracking of large-scale systems via output feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2122–2128, 2000.
- B. Chen, X. Liu, and S. Tong, “Adaptive fuzzy output tracking control of MIMO nonlinear uncertain systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 287–300, 2007.
- S. Tong, T. Wang, and J. T. Tang, “Fuzzy adaptive output tracking control of nonlinear systems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 111, no. 2, pp. 169–182, 2000.
- K. S. Narendra and N. O. Oleng, “Exact output tracking in decentralized adaptive control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 390–395, 2002.
- C. Edwards and S. K. Spurgeon, “Robust output tracking using a sliding-mode controller/observer scheme,” International Journal of Control, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 967–983, 1996.
- Z.-H. Li, T.-Y. Chai, C. Y. Wen, and C.-B. Soh, “Robust output tracking for nonlinear uncertain systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 53–61, 1995.
- C. Hua, X. Guan, and P. Shi, “Robust output feedback tracking control for time-delay nonlinear systems using neural network,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2007.
- C. Lin, Q.-G. Wang, and T. H. Lee, “ output tracking control for nonlinear systems via T-S fuzzy model approach,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 450–457, 2006.
- H. Gao and T. Chen, “Network-based output tracking control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 655–667, 2008.
- Y. Zhang, Q. L. Zhang, and L.-C. Zhao, “Tracking control of a chaotic SIR epidemic model,” Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 457–462, 2008.
- Y. Zhang, Q. L. Zhang, L.-C. Zhao, and P.-Y. Liu, “Tracking control of chaos in singular biological economy systems,” Journal of Northeastern University, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 157–164, 2007.
- N. Yi, Analysis and control problem research for several epidemic dynamic systems [Ph.D. thesis], Northeastern University, China.
- J. C. Willems, “Dissipative dynamical systems. I. General theory,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 45, pp. 321–351, 1972.
- J. C. Willems, “Dissipative dynamical systems. II. Linear systems with quadratic supply rates,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 45, pp. 352–393, 1972.
- Z. Tan, Y. C. Soh, and L. Xie, “Dissipative control for linear discrete-time systems,” Automatica, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1557–1564, 1999.
- S. Xie, L. Xie, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust dissipative control for linear systems with dissipative uncertainty,” International Journal of Control, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 169–191, 1998.
- H. Zhang, Z.-H. Guan, and G. Feng, “Reliable dissipative control for stochastic impulsive systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 1004–1010, 2008.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- S. Y. Xu and J. Lam, Robust Control and Filtering of Singular Systems, vol. 332 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.